My Grandchildren

From Collages
Featured above are four of my six grandchildren.

gahome2mom Headline Animator

Book & Product Reviewer

My family and I enjoy reading good books. We receive free books and in return review them. Here are publishers and public relations that I review for Robert Rose, Inc., Schiffer Publishing and Ulysses, First Wild Card Tours, Hachette Book Group/Book Blog(FaithWords), Thomas Nelson/BookSneeze and Tyndale House Publishers. You can read book reviews, sign up to win giveaways and much more on GAhome2mom or Loving Heart Designs blogs.

We have been homeschooling since 1989. We are interested in reviewing educational books, CD's, DVD's, games, toys and more. If you have a product that you would like us to review and/or would like us to host a giveaway of your product, please contact us today. (Email with PR request to the following: GAhome2mom at gahome2mom/gmail/com)

You can learn more about us on my profile. My daughters are ages from 9 to 31 years old. My six grandchildren range from 3 years to 11 years old. I have three step-children as well. (20's)

Social Media Connections
:: Facebook :: Google + :: Pinterest :: Twitter :: Zazzle ::


Also, from Loving Heart Designs check out the latest reviews and contests. I even share recipes. Why not go see what contest are happening now?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Read and Share Toddler Bible by Gwen Ellis

Read and Share Toddler Bible
by Gwen Ellis
Thomas Nelson Publisher
$14.99 US/Juvenille Nonfiction

“Crrrrrreak! Crrrrrreak! God shut the door of the boat. It started to rain. Pitter-patter. Pitter-patter. The wind blew. Oooo! Oooooo! Inside the boat, everyone was snug and safe.“ This quote is from the story "Noah and the Big Boat", one of the many wonderful stories you will find in Gwen Ellis’ new Read and Share Toddler Bible.

Toddlers will love spending hours upon hours of quality time with their parents while reading and participating in the parent-child interactive learning suggestions. As a special bonus, you will receive a 60-minute DVD fully animated with Bible characters that will most definitely capture your youngsters imagination.

Previously, I reviewed the Read and Share DVD Bible Vol. 1 by Gwen Ellis and there are 13 stories from both the Old and New Testament. (3 minute bite-size vignettes) But the 60-minute DVD from the Read and Share Toddler Bible has many new stories included on it. One delightful story is that of Balaam’s Donkey. My toddler loved it! She watched the whole DVD three times yesterday. She would chuckle every time the donkey talked and grimace every time Balaam would strike the donkey on the behind. This of course provoked many questions from her and that's a good thing!

I highly recommend both the New Read and Share Toddler Bible along with the accompanying 60-minute DVD for any parent or grandparent.

Reviewed by Janet Carter
Thursday, July 30, 2009

Read and Share Toddler Bible

Shared via AddThis


I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers

I review for Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers,
and you could too.

~GAhome2mom
http:gahome2mom.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/gahome2mom
http://www.facebook.com/gahome2mom

2 comments:

EllyBean said...

I really enjoyed reading your review and look forward to sharing this Bible with my own daughter.

Summer is so funny :)

jamaise said...

Congrats you won @ Wishing Penny!!
So happy to tell you you won the Velveteen Principles giveaway!
Contact me for details :))
-Jamaise

My Daughters Zazzle Store