My Grandchildren

From Collages
Featured above are four of my six grandchildren.

gahome2mom Headline Animator

Book & Product Reviewer

My family and I enjoy reading good books. We receive free books and in return review them. Here are publishers and public relations that I review for Robert Rose, Inc., Schiffer Publishing and Ulysses, First Wild Card Tours, Hachette Book Group/Book Blog(FaithWords), Thomas Nelson/BookSneeze and Tyndale House Publishers. You can read book reviews, sign up to win giveaways and much more on GAhome2mom or Loving Heart Designs blogs.

We have been homeschooling since 1989. We are interested in reviewing educational books, CD's, DVD's, games, toys and more. If you have a product that you would like us to review and/or would like us to host a giveaway of your product, please contact us today. (Email with PR request to the following: GAhome2mom at gahome2mom/gmail/com)

You can learn more about us on my profile. My daughters are ages from 9 to 31 years old. My six grandchildren range from 3 years to 11 years old. I have three step-children as well. (20's)

Social Media Connections
:: Facebook :: Google + :: Pinterest :: Twitter :: Zazzle ::


Also, from Loving Heart Designs check out the latest reviews and contests. I even share recipes. Why not go see what contest are happening now?

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Word of Promise: Next Generation - New Testament





313300: The Word of Promise Next Generation Edition - New Testament: Dramatized Bible (ICB) on MP3 CDThe Word of Promise Next Generation Edition - New Testament: Dramatized Bible (ICB) on MP3 CD

By Thomas Nelson



The Word of Promise: Next Generation - New Testament is the perfect way for youth to retain the Word of God. There are 3 MP3 CDs and a 75 minute Behind-the-Scenes DVD featuring interviews with the actors, thus totaling 24 hours. Since it is a MP3 CD, you can listen to it on your computer, DVD player, MP3 player, CD player, and certain game consoles. (Ex. Xbox 360)

My children and I enjoyed listening to The Word of Promise Next Generation on our DVD Player. We enjoyed the dramatic readings of each of the young people, along with the music and sound effects. After each chapter, we paused and discuss it together.

We thoroughly enjoyed the interviews on the bonus disk. Our favorite testimony was from an interview with Alyson Stoner (Cheaper by the Dozen) as Martha. We appreciated her thoughtful input and we believe she is genuinely in touch with her faith. We hope the testimonies of all the actors offer as much encouragement to young people as it did my children.

As both a mother and grandmother, I consider the spiritual lives of my children and grandchildren of great importance. I believe that The Word of Promise could be a wonderful tool to aid in developing spiritual growth and maturity in the youth of our present generation.

Currently, Christianbook.com is selling this product for $14.99. Retail Value $34.99.

* ICB Version - International Children’s Bible Published by Thomas Nelson Publishers Reading Level Grade 3 or Ages 9 to 12. This CD set is for teen/tween.


Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger
Reviewed by Janet Carter 04/10/09
http://gahome2mom.blogspot.com

No comments:

My Daughters Zazzle Store